Food prices are at a 10-year high right now, and many staple ingredients are more expensive than they used to be. This can make it extra challenging to eat healthfully and cook from scratch! In this episode of the Today Is the Day Podcast, Meghan and Josh share simple tips that can help lower your food costs.
- Why seasonal eating is key to saving money
- The benefits of buying certain foods in bulk
- Nutrient-dense wild foods and how to find them for free
- Tips for growing your own foods at home - even if you don't have an outdoor space
- Bartering ideas
- How to reduce food waste, so you're not throwing your money in the compost or trash
- Essential meal prep, produce storage and freezing tips to help you make the most of the food you buy.
And you'll learn simple and economical recipes to prep in advance and menu planning strategies so you don't end up ordering in!
COURSE DETAILS: https://culinarynutrition.com/program
FREE CLASS: https://culinarynutrition.com/milk-class