In this episode, host Nalin talks about what crowdfunding success means to you. She shares tips and examples of crowdfunding success.
- [4:12] Knowing how you want to be successful and what your goals are will help you better approach your campaign.
- [6:29] Crowdfunding success is ultimately getting to that goal and doing whatever it takes to reach that goal to fund that initial production of your idea.
- [7:34] Another way to meet crowdfunding success is to ensure you are reaching the minimum required amount to produce your idea and to get it in with suppliers.
- [9:49] A way to approach success is to understand and master the process of crowdfunding.
- [12:14] Your success in crowdfunding can come from getting those early adopters, early beta testers and early super fans that will help you carry your campaign.
- [13:53] Everyone has a different crowdfunding success and what you define as success.
- [15:53] The only way to really think about what success means to you is, to sit down, think about it and ask yourself what do I want to accomplish?
Thanks for listening to the Crush Crowdfunding Podcast, go out and put all these tips into action!
You can listen to The Crush Crowdfunding Podcast at crushcrowdfunding.com