In this episode, host Nalin talks about how to bring attention to your campaign. She shares her tips to get that attention to crush your crowdfunding launched on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
- [0:48] Attention is especially important for any campaign success.
- [2:38] There are two avenues you can take to bring attention to your campaign. These are paid or non-paid.
- [3:45] People take the paid route by buying things like campaigns on Facebook etc.
- [5:33] Another way to get paid attention is to invest your budget in partnerships.
- [7:48] The third way to pay for attention for your campaign is to put yourself in front of crowdfunding specific audiences.
- [11:30] A non paying way to get attention to your campaign is to start adding value.
- [12:06] You should do things like, liking their comments, commenting back etc. Just something to contribute to the community.
- [13:31] This is not an overnight success kind of thing; you have to work for it and don’t give up!
Thanks for listening! Now go crush that campaign!
You can listen to The Crush Crowdfunding Podcast at crushcrowdfunding.com