In this episode, host Nalin talks about how it’s okay to be scared to launch. She shares tips and examples of how to overcome that fear for a successful launch!
- [2:17] People are scared to be truly transparent and themselves.
- [4:41] With crowdfunding the process is all in your marketing and showing your backers the behind the scenes.
- [8:34] The cool thing about crowdfunding is people are excited to see the real you, see your obstacles, see you on your real mission.
- [13:18] Being natural and being authentic is showing up, being there, and being yourself. Be yourself whether it's good or bad, be sure to show your everyday life with the good and the bad.
- [14:31] It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to be afraid to present yourself, it’s okay to be frightened to show your prototype. It’s okay.
- [15:10] The more you’re able to show yourself, be there, be present, showcase every obstacle etc., the more your fans are going to love you.
- [17:31] I encourage you to get out there, be open, be authentic, be transparent and be vulnerable!
Thanks for listening to the Crush Crowdfunding Podcast, now go out there and BE YOU!
You can listen to The Crush Crowdfunding Podcast at crushcrowdfunding.com