In this episode, host Nalin talks about how to have a project manager mindset for your launch. Nalin shares tips on how to be successful with your project manager mindset!
- [1:50] You can’t enjoy both of two desirable but mutually exclusive alternatives.
- [2:24] There are trades off that you have to sometimes take in life.
- [4:22] The main trade-off in crowdfunding is when you are looking at your project as a project manager mindset.
- [5:38] You can’t take charge of all aspects of your project at once, they all won’t go the way you planned and that is the trade-off.
- [8:45] Crowdfunding is all about the scope, budget and time.
- [8:57] Your scope is what you are looking to raise for your particular project.
- [10:18] When it comes to time, how much time are you going to give yourself to meet this scope?
- [11:40] When it comes to budget, how much money do you have to invest?
- [12:13] Everyone’s scope is pretty constant, but time and budget range all over the place.
- [14:11] You have to think to yourself and figure out if you want to focus more on your time or budget with realistic expectations.
Thanks for listening to the Crush Crowdfunding Podcast, go out and crush it guys!
You can listen to The Crush Crowdfunding Podcast at crushcrowdfunding.com