On this episode I continue to tell my trauma story. I share the traumatic incident I experienced when I was 13 years old. Then I share the awareness I now have. I also introduce some self-care tools listeners can do at home if they happen to be triggered from these episodes of me discussing my trauma.
- After experiencing trauma we have the power to heal ourselves and create a new reality
- Bringing awareness to the importance of having the tough conversations about sex and sexuality
- The need to educate children on what healthy sexuality is
- Introducing how traumatic events can be stored into the unconscious mind
- Introducing what your shadow side means
- Discussing what limiting beliefs are
- By being stuck in blame you could actually be avoiding how you are truly feeling after surviving trauma
Ways to connect!
Make a donation!