Immune 37: Black in Immuno
Alexis, Joel, Elaine, Justine, and Evonne join Immune to discuss their careers, their research, and a platform created by a collective of Black immunologists and allies aimed at amplifying, celebrating and supporting Black voices in immunology.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Stephanie Langel, Cynthia Leifer, and Brianne Barker
Guests: Alexis Mobley, Joel Babdor, Elaine Kouame, Justine Noel, Evonne Jean
Become a patron of Immune! Links for this episode
* Black in Immuno
* Black in Immuno week schedule
* Systemic racism in higher education (Science)
* Black in Microbiology (TWiM 228)
* Black in Virology (TWiV 672)
* Time stamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Music by Steve Neal.
Immune logo image by Blausen Medical
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com