Aug 7, 2013
12: How Laura Roeder Created A 7-Figure Business With Online Courses
Laura Roeder is a social media marketing expert who teaches small businesses how to create their own fame and claim their brand online. Laura is the Founder of LKR Social Media.
Laura has been a speaker at many influential industry conferences including, South by Southwest Interactive Conference, Online Marketing For Women Entrepreneurs, and Blogher, discussing social media marketing marketing, technology, and personal branding.
Laura has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Mashable, Entrepreneur.com, Los Angeles Times and CNET. She has also contributed to many influential online publications such as ProBlogger, CopyBlogger, and many more.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
* How to package up your knowledge into online courses
* How to build buzz around your brand
* The right way to get personal on social media
* How to put yourself out there online
* How to make the most of your time on social media
* How to get over the fear of…