Casandra "Coach Cass" Roache is CEO of Inspire Many.com
and Resolutions Retreat the countires's largest gathering of Professionals, business owners, and community leaders to connect on their New Years resolutions.
She is a international speaker, author and life coach. She has been featured in magazines including Woman's Day, Black Enterprise, Ebony and Essence and that's only naming a few. Thanks so much for joining us Coach Cass.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- How to get over the fear of failure
- The "how I can help you" approach
- The right way to be aggressive in business
- How to evaluate your circle of influence
- Ways to build connections in a genuine way
- The importance of an unbiased person
- Ways to use free customers to help secure paying customers
- How to create your own lane in business
- Ways to keep it "surface level" with social media