Episode 626 | Adriel Sanchez and Bill Maier answer caller questions.
1. If God knew that Lucifer was going to betray him, why did he create him in the first place?
2. Are there any biblical principles to handle conflict in marriage?
3. Should I leave my church if I disagree with the political endorsements of my pastor even though he is doctrinally sound?
4. I don’t feel spiritual enough. What feelings of the supernatural should a Christian have, like during spiritual disciplines or congregational worship? What does the Bible command and say we should experience?
5. In Matthew 27, it says that many people other than Jesus were resurrected and appeared to others. Was this a figurative or literal event?
6. Can we forgive sins or can only God forgive sins?