On Colin Podcasts Show 24 we interview Dave Holman, a man on a mission to use real estate to solve problems and improve communities. Having nearly a decade of experience as a real estate investor, Dave is passionate about teaching others how to achieve doing well by doing good.
This was a really great show which covered a host of fascinating topics, including:
- How Dave founded a chain of camping stores in Bolivia
- His first foray into real estate joint ventures with no money down
- How he learned about syndications from the ground up
- His current portfolio of 100+ residential & commercial properties
- How he finds the best deals and best people to manage them
- His philosophy for using real estate to help others less fortunate
- His advice for people who want to use real estate to 10x their possibilities
And much more!