In todays show we speak with Clark Lunt, a wholesaler and flipper in the Tampa Bay area and personal friend of mine. Clark has been selling 40+ homes per year for the last 5 years and has some great insights into the real estate market from a both a wholesale and rehab perspective.
During our conversation we talk about
- Peoples misconceptions about the role wholesalers play in the market
- My own struggles negotiating with distressed sellers and how Clark and others like him have special training and techniques to create win win situations.
- How Clark originally started sourcing deals in 2015 and how the power of data analytics is changing and challenging how real estate investors of all kinds source their opportunities.
- Some surprising advantages to remote working that wholesalers should take advantage of.
- The wider real estate market and where in the cycle we might be now.
- Clarks excellent advice for people seeking to become a wholesaler and how to improve your chances of meeting and working with great mentors.
Contact Clark Lunt
Contact Colin G Murphy