On Colin Podcasts Show 63 we interview Hayoto Hori, a young man who started and scaled a wholesaling business that now does 15-20 deals per month.
We had a very enjoyable and wide ranging conversation that covered:
- The many ways Hayoto earned money during college years
- Why he decided to focus on real estate
- The sacrifices made to save for his first rental
- Quitting his regular job after just one wholesale deal!
- The systems, processes and relationships used to invest out of state
- Importance of goal setting
- How technology and iBuyers are shaking up the industry
IG & Tiktok: @hayantooo
Zoho software Upwork
My summary of "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie https://tinyurl.com/carnegietips