Sep 14, 2020
006: Relationship Dynamics: Divorce, Deployment, and Remarriage
Everyone has to start over in life, and if you are a military family then that is definitely the case. But how do you start over and create a new life for yourself?
In this podcast episode, Elizabeth Polinsky discusses the relationship dynamics of divorce, deployment, remarriage, and how to start over.
* Life transitions are inevitable, especially with military life.
* Each transition comes with a lot of stress as roles change.
* Creating a new normal can be hard but doable.
* If you are newly single, think about whether you should change your pattern of picking romantic partners
Make sure to like, review, and subscribe to get all the future episodes and help the podcast be found by others who would benefit the most.
* You can sign up for Elizabeth's FREE 10-week relationship email course here.
* Read the show notes for this episode here.