Business is all about momentum.
But when most businesses start experiencing growth, they celebrate and get comfortable, which makes them lose the headway they’ve gained.
How can you create systems and lead a team that is built to grow?
In this episode, Chris shares how you can develop a team and company that can handle your forward momentum.
He explains why you need to reward your employees with things that don’t include taking time away from work, the exact guidelines you need to keep in mind, and how to establish systems that act as pillars to support your growth.
Tune in to find out how you can gain and keep momentum in your business and every other area of your life.
“Growing anything in life, especially a business, is all about momentum” -Chris Guerriero
In this Episode:
- How to know it’s time to end a partnership with a team member who can’t handle momentum in your business
- Why celebrating is the worst thing you can do after experiencing a growth spurt
- The exact guidelines you need to follow when your business starts gaining momentum
- How to build effective systems that will support your growth
- The best ways to reward your team when they hit their targets that don’t include taking time away from your business
- Built to Grow Review - BuiltToGrowReview.com
Connect with Chris: