Are you making a huge mistake by leaving all of your company’s money in a business checking account?
Millionaire entrepreneurs know that, after expenses, it’s time to make your money work for you.
In this episode, Chris explains exactly where you need to put your money to maximize your business and meet your goals.
He shares where your money needs to go in each stage of growth, including specific investments you must be making.
You’re missing out on valuable returns and opportunities to skyrocket your company growth and personal wealth.
Tune in for the secrets you need to know if you want to use your money to be built to grow.
“Our business is a vehicle to get us to the life we want to live.” -Chris Guerriero
In this Episode:
- How much money you should really be keeping in your business checking account
- How to set up a buffer account to protect your company and its assets
- Where you need to invest to grow your business after you have a buffer account
- The best way to invest in relationships with your clients to maximize your business
- Invest in what you know: How to determine your next area of investment
- One-off investments you need to make with leftover funds
Connect with Chris: