Hiring a COO, or a Chief Operating Officer, might be exactly what your company needs to make its next leap in growth and get you back into your role as CEO.
But it can also be really overwhelming to think about.
Are you ready to hire a COO? What exactly do they do? How do you find the best fit for your team?
Today Chris takes you under his wing to prepare you for one of the biggest hiring decisions you’ll face as an entrepreneur.
You’ll get a few signs to look for that will let you know when it’s time to bring in a new right hand. You’ll also get an overview of what you can expect from a good COO and how to find one. Plus, Chris gives you an exercise you can do today that will help you move forward in making a decision.
[Hiring a COO] allows you to work more exclusively on the larger picture.
In this Episode:
- Do you have mixed feelings about hiring a COO? You’re not alone. Hear how Chris felt when he first thought about bringing someone into his company
- Signs you might need to consider hiring a good COO
- Bird’s eye view of what a COO can do for your company
- The daily responsibilities you can expect a COO to take on
- Skills and experience that are a MUST in any COO you hire
- Still not sure whether hiring a COO is the best move for you? Try this exercise to get clear on what you really need to grow your company
Connect with Chris: