In this episode, I share with you the story about how I started my podcast and what I learned from the experience.
Starting a new project is scary, and I of course had fears and doubts.
“Who would listen to my show when there are so many great podcasts out there?”
But I didn’t want to be the person who doesn’t try because she is scared. So I launched last summer, made plenty of mistakes, and kept going.
18 episodes and listeners from almost 70 countries later, I share with you what I have learned from this experience.
It’s not easy turning an idea into a reality. It takes a lot of hard work and persistence, but it is a very meaningful journey.
I still cannot believe people from all over the world are listening to my tiny one-woman show. I would never have known that would be possible if I didn’t try.
I share with you what I have learned in the hope that it will inspire you take action towards your ideas and dreams.
1. Don't let what you don't know or afraid of stop you from pursuing what you want to do. It doesn't matter what you don't know but what you commit to learning it.
2. Tell people about your ideas, goals, and dreams. You never know who knows who, and who can help you. The one way to guarantee you never achieve your goals and dreams is to tell no one.
3. Find your Tribe. It can be a lonely journey pursing your dreams, and finding people who are walking in similar path will be crucial for your success. When you put yourself out there, you will attract the right people.
4. Doing what you love requires doing things you don’t like. But it will be worth it because it is meaningful to you.
5. Outsource what you are not good at or you don’t like to do. You can’t do everything by yourself. It’s okay to ask for help.
Today’s show notes: www.celinalee.co/episode18