What is the best smartphone in India right now?
Gadgets 360 deputy reviews editor Roydon Cerejo and reviewer Aditya Shenoy join host Akhil Arora to discuss the crème de la crème.
We talk about the obvious lakhpati kids in the room (hello, Apple and Samsung), the premium flagship killers (from Xiaomi and OnePlus), and a specialist device for mobile gamers (hi, Asus).
Along the way, we touch upon what you get for paying through the nose, and look at upcoming phones (from Google and beyond) in the second half of 2021.
Follow Gadgets 360 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Write to us at email@example.com
- Intro (00:00)
- What to expect >Rs. 50,000 (00:36)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (04:59)
- iPhone 12 (Pro / Pro Max) (11:05)
- S21 Ultra vs iPhone 12 (21:25)
- Mi 11 Ultra (24:37)
- OnePlus 9 Pro (28:36)
- A specialist choice (36:41)
- What’s coming in rest of 2021 (44:50)
- Outro (51:19)