Weekly Roundup 02/26/21 (Bitcoin vs Fedwire, ETF prospects, Is the Tether Saga Over?) (EP.186)
Nic and Matt return for more news and deals of the week. In this episode:
- Is Bitcoin more reliable than Fedwire?
- Are stablecoins already superior to legacy infrastructure?
- Tether-Tron transactions exceed Tether-Ethereum
- The social utility of trading wholesale energy
- One chapter in the Tether saga closes
- Is the Tether story over?
- The ultimate takeaway from the Tether saga
- Square buys more Bitcoin
- Nic evangelizes bitcoin to his hairdresser
- A bitcoiner joins the Federal Reserve
- How big will a Bitcoin ETF be on approval?
- Why exchanges are prudent to delist BCH and BSV