At the time of this recording we are in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis. Like many other businesses we have made the decision to shut down the office and work from home. This was a fairly easy transition for us as many of the productivity tools that we use are cloud-based, and working remotely is something that we do from time to time anyway. If working from home is new to you we have some recommendations for tools to use:
- Use for calendars, email, spreadsheets, documents, slide presentations, and cloud storage
- Similar to Microsoft Office tools
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- All cloud based so you can access from any kind of computer or smartphone as long as you have an internet connection
- Cloud based task manager
- Multiple ways to use
- Robust task tracking
- Online messaging tool
- Use to communicate with others on your team
- Can also be used with other teams/people who use it
- Use to coordinate meetings with others outside your team
- Sends available time slots, lets recipient choose a time, and adds it to everyone’s calendar
Hootsuite and Buffer
- Use to schedule social media posts
Erik J. Olson is an award-winning digital marketer & entrepreneur. The Founder & CEO of Array Digital, he is also the host of the Journey to $100 Million Flash Briefing and daily podcast, and the organizer of the Marketers Anonymous monthly meetups.
Kevin Daisey is an award-winning digital marketer & entrepreneur. He started his first company when he was just 23, and is the Founder & CMO of Array Digital. Kevin is also the co-host of the Journey to $100 Million Flash Briefing and daily podcast, and the co-organizer of the Marketers Anonymous monthly meetups.
For more information on the show, and to check out past episodes, go to journeyto100million.com!