On today’s solo episode I talk about a common issue I see amongst business owners especially around this time of year is overwhelm.
What is covered in this episode:
- What overwhelm can look like in your business and life
- Ways to deal with overwhelm in your business
- Why all business owners will be affected by overwhelm at some point in their business
- A real life business case study of a tradie and how overwhelm affected his business, relationships and overall well being.
- Why you need to make time to reduce overwhelm
- The importance of keeping a clear head through exercise
- How diet can affect overwhelm
- The impact of sleeping cycles on your health
- Getting rid of toxins by drinking the right amount of water throughout the day
- How to use a mind mapping tool to get your to-dos out of your head
- Planning out a day of your week to work on your business, not in it.
- Creating capacity by stealing time
- The importance of removing distractions and excess noise in your day
- Outsourcing to help tasks that you as the business owner shouldn’t be working on
- Systemising repetitive tasks
- The need to try and not be so hard on yourself and why you need to celebrate the little wins
- Why you need to surround yourself with supportive and positive people
Links mentioned in the show:
Download our Free Business Plan On a Page template and implementation guide
Business Made Easy Facebook Page
Business Made Easy Facebook Community Group
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.