One of the most challenging tasks as a business owner is to get consistency in customer service and delivery within their business.
As your business grows and you employ more and more people to help you grow it is very easy for your customer service levels to drop or become inconsistent depending on who is doing what on a particular day. In this episode you'll learn:
- Your customers are educated and spoilt for choice now and it is critical as a business owner that you have a grasp of delivering an exceptional customer experience every single time no matter how big or small your business is.
- Why delivering consistent and exceptional customer service every time is important to your business bottom line.
- Why it’s your role as the business owner to be the driver of the customer experience in your business.
- How to get your team and culture in your business aligned with your customer experience expectations.
- Systems and processes you as the business owner can practically implement to engage your team and ensure consistency as you scale and grow your business.