Don Beehler has worked with news media from local to international levels and has won numerous professional awards throughout his career. He also has co-authored or ghostwritten three books for clients and has a blog called The Art of Telling Your Story.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The dramatic changes PR has seen over the years
- How agencies can use PR as a strategic tool to drive new business
- How to determine what stories to pitch
- Ways you can become discoverable so that reporters can find you
- The kind of news that is truly newsworthy for agencies
- Why you shouldn’t think about using PR with the expectation that people will write stories about your agency
- How agencies can get the right kind of attention
- Incorporating PR into your business plan
- How to correctly use PR in relation to speaking engagements
- How to use Google Alerts to capitalize on PR opportunity
- The steps to take right away to boost your PR
Ways to Contact Don Beehler:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!