Today I’m giving you a backstage pass to a coaching call. I invited podcast superfans to a LIVE COACHING CALL and we talked about ALLLLLL THE THINGS. We covered so much we had to split the call into 2 episodes… and both binge-worthy episodes dropped today!
Since my group coaching calls are devoted to my online course curriculum, this was a rare chance for me to throw down on all things related to the business plus a healthy dose of spirituality… and how to be a good citizen of this planet.
HERE’S AN OUTLINE TO HELP YOU TAKE NOTES:
1. Gracefully leave your reps → HINT: it is okay & quite possible to do so!
2. Permission granted to be a parent! How-to & when-to communicate about your growing family
3. Know when to quit VS take a break VS commit 100% to a non-judgmental acting class
4. Make decisions without second-guessing yourself: Do you actually have a choice or are you torturing yourself with a dilemma?
5. How to choose wardrobe for your next headshot session
6. Gift Guide - What to give the people in this bizniz (and how to know when you’re overdoing it!)
7. Ask for what you want without sounding like a needy, egocentric dipsh*t
Grab your notebook and don’t sit this one out.
Thank you for tuning in to this episode of Brian Breaks Character!
If you loved this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review. Your review helps boost the show and gives us the chance to help more creatives get out of suffering for their art and into action. Be sure to leave your IG handle when you do so I can send a VIP episode to say thank you.
Subscribe To The Podcast
Watch The Uncut Behind-the-scenes Video Of This Episode On YouTube:
Grab 23 Real Ways To Get Good Auditions Here:
Follow Me On Instagram For A First-look At Our Guests And Upcoming Episodes!