We can always find excuses to not do what we should do. But if we’re wishy washy, we are not going to be successful in life. Building internal strength and determination is an absolute necessity, and we do that by following the time-proven and scientific Bhakti Yoga process.
- (1:47) If we make a focused effort to apply the process of Bhakti Yoga, that will keep us in the mode of goodness and keep lethargy and sluggishness away. Some tips from Balakhilya: exercise, spend time in nature, sing, and stay away from eating meat.
- (18:44) The two different kinds of motivation: motivation and self-motivation. We need to be honest about our weaknesses.
- (23:05) The secret to be able to get up early in the morning—which allows you to get the most out of your life—is to protect your evenings. If you're wishy washy, you're not going to be successful.
- (29:56) Balakhilya shares a story about his friend who has ALS. Suddenly, he got very serious about the whole process and started preparing for death. Others are teaching us to ‘enjoy life’ and ‘be here now’, so what we're presenting in this podcast is different than what you may hear somewhere else.
- (37:05) The challenge to our spiritual life is on a mental level, because we're so influenced by material nature that just buries us, and we've been buried for a long time. It’s like a dead man trying to get out of the grave. Not so easy. And a key can unlock the door, but if you don’t put the key in, it doesn’t do any good.
Recorded on April 11, 2022. Episode link: https://breakingtrail.life/podcast/47
Watch video version, join our email list, contribute, etc: