Mar 23, 2023
066: The Science Behind Peak Performers and the 90-Day Year with Todd Herman
Todd Herman is a coach and mentor to pro athletes, business leaders, and public figures on the topics of performance, strategy, mindset, and execution. His training programs have been delivered to over 2,000,000 people and through his 90 Day Year company, his system for entrepreneurial performance has been implemented by more than 250,000 small businesses since 2014.
Todd is also the author of the Wall Street bestseller, The Alter Ego Effect, a playbook for overcoming self-doubt, negativity, and insecurity that hold many people back from becoming the best version of themselves.
Today, Todd joins me to talk about how entrepreneurs can build their own alter egos in order to achieve peak performance and take their business to a whole new level of success.
You’ll also hear Todd discuss the business insights he’s shared with companies like Goldman Sachs, Shell Energy and T-Mobile, including the five stages of business framework, the three milestones to nail before scaling, and using the 90-day science to help avoid procrastination.
Join thousands of satisfied customers that use UpCoach to build and distribute their content. Use code BEYONDUPCOACH20 to save 20%!
Key Takeaways with Todd Herman
* The 90-day science behind procrastination and avoided behavior — and how to clear those hurdles.
* What’s the difference between peak performers and above-average performers?
* How can creating alter egos allow entrepreneurs to realize more of their potential?
* The O.P.P. method framework Todd uses to guide peak performance for both athletes and entrepreneurs.
* Breaking down the five stages of business framework.
* How constraints can spark creativity instead of strangling it.
* The three milestones to nail before scaling a business.
* The primary role of being an entrepreneur that building an alter ego can help with.
* Balancing overload and recovery to create business flow states for entrepreneurs.
* The big mistake businesses make with goal-setting.
* How niching down can actually create a larger audience for your services.
* The elite mindset of discipline that athletes and entrepreneurs share.
* How Todd got his start in performance coaching for athletes and entrepreneurs.
Subscribe to the Podcast
We hope you enjoy this episode and that you find some golden nuggets within this interview. Trust us, it's there!
If you want episodes delivered straight to your inbox, consider subscribing to the show and we'll email you each time a new episode is released!
Thanks for tuning it & keep being awesome.