Welcome to the Black Catholic Messenger Show, a podcast where we keep it Black and we keep it Catholic.
In this episode, we discuss the formation, mission, and work of Black Catholic Messenger (including the inspiring example of the late great Daniel Rudd), Black authorship and ownership, and some current events—including our newly inaugurated queen, Amanda Gorman, and how Black Catholics might express a Whole Life Ethic.
Episode hosts: Nate Tinner-Williams, Alessandra Harris, and Preslaysa Williams.
1. BCM vision: https://www.blackcatholicmessenger.com/about/
2. BCM story on Amanda Gorman: https://www.blackcatholicmessenger.com/amanda-gorman-black-catholic/
3. Alessandra's website: https://alessandraharris.net/
4. Preslaysa's website: https://preslaysa.com/
5. Nate's website: http://natemup.com/
~~ https://blackcatholicmessenger.com https://twitter.com/BlkCathStories https://facebook.com/blackcatholicmessenger https://instagram.com/blackcatholicmessenger.com donate @ https://givebutter.com/hEseX