Dr. Cameron Sepah of Maximus is back with yet another must-listen episode on the PricePlow Podcast!
In Episode #062, we introduced Dr. Cam and spoke with him about the Maximus King Protocol, a better and safer way to boost testosterone with clinically significant results. This time, we talk about libido, sexual health, and optimizing male performance and mindset.
Maximus is a consumer telemedicine company for male health and hormone optimization. It comes with a highly-active community known as the Maximus Tribe, featuring men who are working to better themselves in all aspects of life.
With the Maximus Lover Protocol, they’re focusing on boosting libido, male performance, and confidence using two prescription drugs described below – 5mg tadalafil (Cialis) and 2mg PT-141 (Bremelanotide). Beyond the drugs, Dr. Cam also covers many strategies to improve libido, which is a great indicator for overall health.
The detailed show notes (with references) below, and you can watch it on YouTube or listen to it on your favorite podcast app:
Discussion #2 with Dr. Cameron Sepah of Maximus: Libido, Men’s Health, Sex, and More
- (0:00) – Quick re-introduction
- (1:30) – Recap of Episode 062
- (2:30) – Morning erections and libido – a very simple marker of overall health
- (3:40) – Anecdote of libido issues and ED drug sales
- (6:00) – Cosmetic pharmacology
- (8:00) – ED (erectile dysfunction) drugs and nitrate supplements
- (8:45) – Morning wood as a good status check?
- (13:00) – Libido is bio-psycho-social
- (15:00) – Warming up to The Maximus Lover Protocol
- (16:15) – Medications are not for any one particular purpose
- (16:45) – PDE5 Inhibitors
- (18:45) – Cialis vs Viagra (tadalafil vs sildenafil)
- (20:30) – Using tadalafil in the real world
- (22:00) – Side effects of PDE5 inhibitors
- (23:00) – Tadalafil dosage
- (25:15) – Interaction effects and pre-workouts
- (29:00) – Spiking NO supplements with PDE5 inhibitors?!
- (30:30) – Can you get a tadalafil prescription for gym pumps?
- (34:30) – Tadalafil post-surgery for blood flow
- (36:30) – Tadalafil and PDE5 Inhibitors as nootropics
- (39:30) – Caffeine vs. PDE5 inhibitors for focus and creativity
- (41:30) – Muscle protein synthesis and PDE5 inhibitors
- (42:30) – Is tadalafil the most important anti-aging drug?
- (43:30) – The Maximus Lover Protocol
- (44:30) – The background of sexual drugs for women and melanocortin agonists
- (46:45) – Introducing PT-141 (Bremelanotide)
- (48:00) – Combining PT-141 with PDE5 Inhibitors
- (48:45) – PT-141 / Bremelanotide / Vyleesi for women
- (50:00) – The Maximus Lover Protocol: Performance and enjoyment
- (51:00) – Melanotan-1 and Melanotan-2 vs. Bremelanotide
- (53:45) – Bremelanotide side effects?
- (57:00) – Bremelanotide taken sublingually with Maximus
- (58:45) – Healthy libido is important for successful men
- (1:01:00) – Channel libido instead of masturbate
- (1:02:30) – How do you get the Lover Protocol?
- (1:04:45) – Bremelanotide half-life?
Read more on the PricePlow Blog