Why You Should Listen:
In this episode, you will learn about liposomes, detoxification, and the role of detoxification in regaining health.
About My Guest:
My guest for this episode is Dr. Chris Shade. Dr. Chris Shade, PhD is a globally recognized expert on mercury and liposomal delivery systems. He has lectured and trained doctors in the U.S. and internationally on the subject of mercury, heavy metals, and the human detoxification system. Dr. Shade developed the patented liquid chromatographic mercury speciation technology used at Quicksilver Scientific while conducting his PhD dissertation work with advisor Robert Hudson at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This technology was used to create the Mercury Tri-Test used today. Dr. Shade's current focus is on the development of cutting-edge, lipid-based delivery systems for nutraceuticals, such as liposomes and micro-emulsion systems to address the growing need of high quality, affordable detoxification solutions. Dr. Shade has a diverse spectrum of interests and experiences, ranging from traditional Scottish stone masonry and geology to open-ocean sailing and marine chemistry.
- What is the role of liposomal and nano-emulsion technologies in nutritional products?
- What testing is offered for heavy metals through QuickSilver Scientific?
- Why does the Tri-Test look at urine, hair, and blood in evaluating mercury toxicity?
- What is Phase 3 or the transport phase of detoxification?
- What is the connection between detoxification and inflammation?
- Does allergy or sensitivity to a substance make it more difficult to detoxify?
- How does toxicity lead to a Th2 shift and this more allergy and inflammation and less microbial response?
- What is the role of leaky gut in inflammation and reduced detoxification capacity?
- How do toxins lead to anxiety?
- Why are trace minerals a key aspect of detoxification?
- What is the push/catch method of detoxification?
- How does one detoxify aluminum, glyphosate, and gadolinium?
- What other tools may be helpful in the realm of detoxification?
Connect With My Guest:
January 26, 2018
The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.