In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Cathy McKinnon, transformation coach. Cathy started her journey after a battle with infertility and a cancer diagnosis in 2008. She helps women step into the healthiest, happiest, and most inspired version of themselves. Tune in to this episode to learn how to cope with feelings during this pandemic and how you can stay connected.
What is your story of hope? …
Sometimes we don't become our healthiest because we hold onto anger, bitterness, and other things that hold us back.
How are you currently feeling?
"We should utilize our story to tell others that you can heal."
During times like this pandemic we can feel isolated and have anxiety....
But the good news is- by doing things like staying connected with others, you can keep that positive and healthy mindset.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Cathy McKinnon and they discuss….
- Cathy shares her reason for helping other women.
- Learn her tips to coping with feeling isolated and uncertainty about current situations.
- How can you stay connected with the uncertainty happening right now?
Tune into this 24-minute episode + I speak with Cathy McKinnon + she shares her tips to staying positive and connected during COVID-19 anxiety.
- Your journey in life helps you be able to connect to others.
- You aren't able to be your healthiest when you are holding onto anger, bitterness or other things that can hold you back. -We have to set ourselves up for success and really work through what we're dealing with.
- Mental health is going to be immensely important after this pandemic.
- We have to be aware of how are children feeling and working through.
- We tend to go back to habits even if they are bad for us because they make us comfortable.
- There will be an adjustment period for any big event including this pandemic happening.
- Cathy shares her inspiring story about her son and how he is publishing his first book at nine years old.
- Do not deny how you are feeling. You need to face your fears, anxiety and hardships to be able to overcome them.
- Sometimes we tend to put our self care on the back burner but putting your mental self care first is important to being the best version of yourself.
- Having a "tribe" to stand with you and vent to is important to your mental self care.
- Everyone has a different situation but we all are experiencing uncertainty through this pandemic and we should be talking about it.
- During tough times like this pandemic, we need to spend time on situations we can control.
- Connection with others is more important than ever right now to get through this isolation with COVID.
- Cathy shares a free guide for women who are feeling that uncertanity right now.
Social Media links: Website: www.wellnesswarriorcoaching.com Instagram: www.instagram.com/wellnesswarriorcoaching Facebook: www.facebook.com/wellnesswarriorcoaching Twitter: mckinnon1022