#Millennial is here to remind you to wash 👏🏼 your 👏🏾 damn 👏🏻 hands 👏🏿, but also to tell you about our drunk shopping habits.
- As COVID-19 (coronavirus) spreads, the stock market plummets and Orange Julius doesn't think this is a big deal (but still wants to stimulate the economy just in case).
- We bid adieu to Elizabeth Warren's 2020 campaign, and raise a Bud Light to our favorite progressive.
- 23% of Americans admitted to making drunk purchases in the last 12 months, but millennials are the guiltiest of culprits in this poll.
- Pretend adulting moment: many millennials will be completing the census for their household for the first time this year. With options to complete via mail, phone, or online, it's easier than ever to ensure you're counted this year!
- Why does the Census matter to millennials REP-RE-SEN-TA-TION BABY!
- While Twitter rolls out "Fleets" (stories that disappear after 24 hours), we roll our eyes. Did we really need this?
- In the wide world of screenshots, remember that nothing is ever truly gone from the internet, kiddos.
- In this week's recommendations, Andrew and Laura fight over who gets to recommend Hulu's Hillary docuseries. But you should also try Chick-Fil-A's fish sandwich (Laura) and Thirst Aid Kit (Pam).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Vistaprint (https://www.vistaprint.com and enter promo code Mill for free shipping on all business cards, any style, any quantity) and Stamps.com (https://www.stamps.com and enter promo code MILL for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any longterm commitment). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- We take a quiz together to determine our Enneagram Personality Types.
- What are the pros and cons of personality tests? Do we regard them well?
- The panel's results are pretty revealing... and not the most flattering some feel?