Oh my #Millennial, there's so much to talk about this week! Crack open a cold one, light one up, and join us!
- Feel the Bern: a decisive Nevada (Nev-AAAH-duh) win propels Bernie Sanders to the head of the pack, making his nomination all the more likely.
- Mike Bloomberg tragically died at the most recent Democratic debate when Elizabeth Warren melted his face off on live TV.
- Coronavirus = King of the viruses? Not only is the potential pandemic hurting Hollywood, global markets are reacting negatively, and certain localities are seeing an increase in discrimination against Asians.
- The US continues its perilous election dance with Russia as both Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders receive intelligence about Russian interference with the campaign season.
- "Back in our day we only had 6 seconds!" Our old af panel reacts to TikTok.
- We turn the "5 movies to get to know me" meme into a game on the show and try to guess who is defined by which films.
- #Millennial BAE Anne joins us to talk about her career as an animal trainer and explain why Andrew isn't a complete asshole (but still kinda) for pretending he has a service support animal.
- Recommendations run the gamut this week: "Better Call Saul" (Andrew), Urban Decay's 'Born to Run' eyeshadow palette (Laura), "Outlander" season 5 (Pam), and RunDisney (Anne).
- This week's show is sponsored by Rothy's (https://www.rothys.com/MILL for your new favorite flats), ThirdLove (https://www.thirdlove.com/MILLENNIAL for 15% off your first purchase), and ZipRecruiter (https://www.ziprecruiter.com/millennial to try ZipRecruiter for FREE!). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available exclusively on Patreon:
- Toxic people. We all have them, we (sometimes) love them. How do you get a toxic person out of your life?
- We discuss personal examples involving romantic relationships and family members we had to cut off.
- Have WE ever been the toxic people? Tune in for this existential crisis.