#Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk
41: Spooky Story Palooza, Uber Tipping, Katie Hill
Oct 29, 2019 · 1 hr 26 min
- We get through the news quickly this week, and move onto #Millennial's Scary Stories PaloOoOoOoOoza to celebrate all things Halloween.
- Pam is ok, but has had to evacuate due to the fires in Northern California. Don't send thoughts and prayers - support recovery for our West Coast friends!
- Marc and Pat join us to get spoopy!
- The hosts share their own haunting tales: a black hooded figure, babysitting ghost, and Savannah sleep paralysis.
- Our listeners are also haunted: Plymouth house, haunted lab, Shawshank prison, haunted melodies, and more.
- Do you believe in ghosts? The panel is split, but these stories definitely moved the needle.
- WTF News gives us a different kind of creeps: death at a gender reveal party, tipping practices in ride-sharing services, Florida man tries to BBQ child molesters, Brexit is... still not happening, Representative Katie Hill slut-shamed into resigning.
- Would you rather... be haunted by a ghost for the rest of your life, or haunt someone for the rest of their life?
- Settle into fall with our recommendations: iOS Announce Call feature (Andrew), "Haunted Places" Urban Legends series (Laura), making your own soups this fall (Pat), and Mr. Hopp's Playhouse (Marc).
- This week's episode is sponsored by BioClarity (https://www.bioclarity.com and enter code MIL for 15% off at checkout), LoveBook Online (https://www.LoveBookOnline.com/millennial for 20% off), and UnTuckIt (https://www.untuckit.com and use code MILL for 20% off at checkout). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark:
- Wait... where is After Dark?
- We had a bit of a... malfunction with the original broadcast. Laura and Andrew will be recording a replacement After Dark later this week.