#Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk
37: Where To Get Laid, Spider-Man Returns, Latest Impeachment Developments
Oct 1, 2019 · 1 hr 16 min
- For our first post impeachment inquiry announcement episode, you can expect an even balance of politics, entertainment, and juicy confessionals. (Hallelujah!)
- Andrew visited the home of the US’s 16th President, and if you just Googled who that was… don’t be ashamed (but maybe just a little).
- In the Mailbag, we’ve got a self-described “lonely pansexual looking to get laid” and an update from our struggling podcast host.
- Spiderman is “back” in the MCU after the studio tug-of-war over him was “resolved.”
- We cover the latest on the impeachment inquiry, but if you want to hear our initial reactions, click here to listen to our special BREAKING NEWS: Impeachment Edition segment.
- It’s a good thing Marc is here this week: the soon-to-be-released “Joker” is facing some harsh scrutiny over its potential impact on copy-cat criminals.
- This again raises the question of if pop culture and art are responsible for real-life violence?We’ve got varied opinions on this argument as it relates to “Joker.”
- Our recommendations are a mixed bag of practicality and entertainment: Color Catchers (Andrew), USPS Informed Delivery (Laura), Netflix’s “The Good Place” (Pam), and Mario Kart for iOS (Marc).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BioClarity (https://www.bioclarity.com and enter code MIL for 40% off a skincare routine and 15% off everything else), UnTuckIt (https://www.untuckit.com and enter promo code MILL at checkout for 20% off your first order), and FabFitFun (https://www.fabfitfun.com and enter code MILL for $10 off your first box. #Millennial is a #fabfitfun partner!). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- We look at current data about millennials and discuss how we compare (or don’t). Are we better off now than our parents were at our age?
- How are millennials projected to impact the U.S. electorate in 2020? Are we ready to make up for our part in the 2016 election?
- We look at how women making strides in the workforce has increased the average household income.
- We rate the top 5 historical events that have happened in our lifetimes and compare them to the average responses.