#Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk
24: #5x24: Goodbye Suckabee, America's Concentration Camps, E3 Highlights
Jun 25, 2019 · 1 hr 18 min
- Got executive whiplash over the US and Iran’s ‘will they or won’t they?’ dance? Tune into the latest #Millennial for relief.
- Do all the Toys die at the end of Toy Story 4? Andrew and Pam leave Laura and Marc fearing the worst.
- Goodbye Suckabee: Sarah Huckabee Sanders makes her final #Millennial appearance, complete with objects in mouth.
- There are literal concentration camps in this country, and Republicans are using these migrants’ suffering as a bargaining chip on immigration.
- Netflix dropped its season 3 “Stranger Things” trailer, and it’s back and more 80s fabulous than ever!
- #Millennial gaming correspondent Marc fills us in on this year’s E3 announcements, and the rest of the panel weighs in on which games they’re excited for and why.
- Start your summer out right with this week’s recommendations: Spindrift and ABC’s summer game shows (Andrew), Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (Laura), stretching before moving heavy furniture (Pam), and Watch Dogs 2 (Marc).
- This week’s show is sponsored by Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com/mill to get your new favorite flats) and FabFitFun (https://www.fabfitfun.com and enter code MILL for $10 off your first box). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, exclusively available on Patreon:
- We officially resurrect WTF News from its grave of obscurity, and #Millennial Patrons are the first to hear its revival!
- From a tough-as-nails Russian man to an inflatable-inclined Florida man, there are plenty of stories to make you ‘lol’ and also ‘wtf.’
- This naturally evolves into a conversation about WTF stories we’ve personally lived through: dog barf, pervy gym coaches, and more.
More episodes from #Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk