#Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk
#5x16: 'Homecoming' review, 'Endgame' prep, 8K?!
Apr 23, 2019 · 1 hr 31 min
- Happy 420! HE IS RISEN! Blaze it if you praise him (okay we’re done).
- We're all getting ready for Avengers: Endgame, and Marc and Laura are thinking of cheating on their friends.
- Queen Bey blessed us all by dropping Homecoming on Netflix. We’re ready to bow down - are you?
- Laura is around 100 pages into the Mueller Report and has some lesser-reported deets. What would YOU do if you got a phone call in Russian on election night?
- If your selfie has no visible likes on Instagram, how will you determine your self-worth? Twitter and Instagram are testing hiding like counts from their audiences.
- To VR or not to VR? Sony’s PS5 to be modular and VR-focussed, while Xbox and Google are banking on streaming. Our official gaming correspondent Marc weighs in.
- Netflix harkens back to simpler times by testing a feature that will play a random episode of a popular show.
- Visit Patreon.com/Millennial and pledge at $2+ for lots of new content, including a bonus show in which we discuss at-home privacy versus an open digital presence.
- This week’s episode is sponsored by OpenFit (text code MIL to 303030 for an extended 30-day free trial membership), Robinhood (get a FREE stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint), and Away (use promo code MILL for $20 off a suitcase). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- It’s a Surprise Bitch-a-palooza! We call a few of our supporters and chat about life and answer your burning questions.
- We share our memories of celebrating Easter as children. It was -- and still is -- all about the chocolate.
- Oops: we woke up Greg in Singapore at 3 am. Don’t worry - we sang him a lullaby to put him back to sleep.