#Millennial: Pretend Adulting, Real Talk
Episode #4x04: nOprah
Feb 1, 2018 · 1 hr 3 min
- Andrew recalls a horrific dream he had recently. ~What does it mean??~
- We share our thoughts on Trump's SOTU.. the parts we watched, anyway.
- Oprah has announced she's not running for President. That's a big win for the Dems.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of this Damn Series. What the hell is going on with David Yates' latest comments?
- Mark Salling is dead of an apparent suicide, and some people seem happy about it. Sorrynotsorry that some of us feel sympathy for his family and tragic life.
- GET. VACCINATED. Flu season is really bad this year.
- Surprise, Hosts! Our latest Surprise, Bitch victim is a Republican. We talk about what it's like to be a conservative and listener to a liberal podcast.
- The Number: Sleep and Facebook Editions.
- Our first sponsor of the year has done wonders for Andrew's and Laura's faces: Visit BioClarity.com and use code 'MIL' to get their 30-day skincare regime for $9.95, including free shipping!
This week in After Dark:
- Bad Neighbors, Part 2. Matt and Andrew tell Laura how to deal with her shitty upstairs neighbor.
- We read horror stories from listeners. They involve cannons, nudity, and brooms.