Rudiger wants €30m signing-on fee | War, inflation + government intervention: The Future of Football | Revenues wither, Super League returns
'Football futurist' Roger Mitchell joins Duncan Castles to 'bring you the news before it becomes news' from the biggest clubs in world football.
On this episode:
- Rudiger wants €30m signing-on fee
- War, inflation + government intervention: The Future of Football
- '3rd-world asset stripping': Selling Chelsea
- Football finance 'a world of pain'
- Super League returns as revenues wither
- More elite free agents, lower transfer fees
- Govt regulation the answer?
- Vialli + Villain