Just as the G1 Climax concludes, Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) are joined by NJPW subreddit moderator @EvanDeadlySinsW to analyze New Japan business! Topics include:
* Impression of Harold Meij as new leader
* How is the US expansion going?
* New stars to watch out for (Ayato Yoshida?)
* Relationship between ROH & NJPW
* Lessons from this year’s G1
* Expanding WrestleKingdom accessibility to international attendances
* Risks for NJPW
* Opportunities for NJPW
* Health of other Japanese Wrestling companies
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics on WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM. Sign-up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics.
This week on Wrestlenomics Premium, they discuss:
* NJPW balance sheets, 2007-2017
* Sinclair-Tribune merger collapses, Tribune sues
* Colt Cabana sues CM Punk
* ROH & NJPW G1 Supercard event sells out Madison Square Garden
* All-In broadcasting news
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands