This week's program is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club, which delivers everything you need to look, feel, and smell your best! Check it all out at [dollarshaveclub.com/we](dollarshaveclub.com/we).
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss:
* The latest update to the WWE investor presentation
* Jeff Hardy pleading guilty to DWI
* Killing the Business, Inc.
* WWE and Nestle's "Choose Water" campaign
* New details announced about WWE's PPV in Australia in October
* The pro wrestling scene in India
We also live streamed this show on YouTube to give a visual review of the WWE investor presentation. **Watch here**: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IEQQ8GL0nw](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IEQQ8GL0nw
Chris and Brandon talk about additional topics on **WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM**. Sign-up for $5/month at [patreon.com/wrestlenomics](patreon.com/wrestlenomics). 2 hours, 36 minutes this week! This week's Wrestlenomics Premium topics:
* David Bixenspan joins us to talk about his report that Dr. Amann had relationship with wrestler patient
* ROH books MSG?
* HHH's NXT conference call
* Chris Jericho on his business model
* NJPW CEO Harold Meij research
* UK Live Sports Rights go to Amazon & BT Sports
* Meltzer Star Ratings Breakdown (May 2017-June 2018)
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands