Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* SmackDown deal ($205M/year)
* What would tiered WWE Network look like?
* WWE Top 50 Instagram posts
WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) -- 2 hours, 33 minutes this week!
This week's topics:
* BTIG analysis of WWE stock
* Brandon estimates WWE revenue through 2025 w/ DTC vs. B2B breakdown
* Statements from new NJPW President Harold Meij
* Mookie’s Polls & FMW Analogy of the week
* MLW contracts
* Lawsuit updates: CM Punk-Chris Amann, Dean Ambrose
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands