This week's episode of Wrestlenomics Radio is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club! Dollar Shave Club delivers everything you need to look, feel, and smell your best. Check it out at http://dollarshaveclub.com/we
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* WWE RAW will reportedly be renewed with USA Network at a rate of 3x
* Is SmackDown moving to another network?
* How will ever-growing TV rights fees affect WWE's business and relationship with fans and business partners?
* WWE stock price reaction to the news
WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) -- 2 hours, 35 minutes this week!
* All-In Sells-Out
* WWE Co-President George Barrios at JPM organ conference
* WWE Co-President Michelle Wilson & Charlotte Flair at Needham conference
* Average attendances for top Japanese promotions at Korakuen Hall
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands