Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* WWE Q1 2018 brief overview
* WWE business trends
* Revisiting NXT and the launch of the WWE Network
* WWE Co-President George Barrios' role in the company
* NJPW Dontaku event attendance
* Notes from NJPW Chairman Naoki Sugabayashi interview
* NJPW Cow Palace Tickets
* All-In Seating chart and ticket prices announced
WRESTLENOMICS PREMIUM (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at [patreon.com/wrestlenomics](patreon.com/wrestlenomics)) -- 4 hours+ this week!
* WWE Q1 2018 report: financial documents, conference call Q&A session, Saudi Arabia
* Economics of running an indie wrestling show
* 1974's The Wrestler: An insight into the mind of Verne Gagne
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands