Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* Update on Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia
* ESPN/Fox dual bid for UFC and implications for WWE
* JPMorgan's analysis of WWE business
* Needham's analysis of WWE business
* WWE Board of Directors election from annual shareholders meeting
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) -- 2 hours+ this week!
* RAW/SmackDown year-over-year viewership comparisons, gender demographics
* Mookienomics on RAW ratings by person
* Mookienomics on YouTube views by person
* Mookie's legal gazette: Titus O'Neil, Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt, Randy Orton's tattoos (yes, really), Michael Elgin
* Brandon's hierarchy of 3 types of pro wrestling promotions
* Bruno Sammartino
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands