44: Wrestlenomics Radio: Greatest Royal Rumble, Rusev, Ronda Rousey, Lesnar re-signs with WWE
Apr 15, 2018 · 2 hr 12 min
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* Snow, a tangent on YouTube revenue, plugs
* WWE Greatest Royal Rumble
* Ronda Rousey announced for 4 dates on WWE Europe tour
* Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE
* Detailed look at WWE Network subscriber announcement Q&A
* A look at full season of Mixed Match Challenge viewership
* NWL folds
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign-up for $5/month for weekly bonus audio at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) -- 2 hours+ this week!
* WWE Network survey for international subscriber
* Upcoming WWE annual shareholders meeting
* Top WWE merchandise sellers
* Mookie & Brandon's costs for their WrestleMania trip to New Orleans
* CIMA working with OWE in China, NWA in China
* AroLucha update
* Mookie's legal update
* Brandon's modern wrestling philosophy argument
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
More episodes from Wrestlenomics Radio