This week's episode is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club! For a mind-blowing experience, join Dollar Shave Club today. For just $5, with free shipping you’ll get the Executive razor and razors plus trial sizes of Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and One Wipe Charlies. Then keep the blades coming for a few bucks more a month. Get yours at dollarshaveclub.com/we.
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* Louisiana state athletic commission's list of banned moves may affect independent shows at WrestleMania weekend
* MLW TV deal with beIN Sports
* Mania weekend ticket sales update for WWE, ROH, WWN and Wrestlecon events
* WWE bootlegging lawsuit, event schedule
* WrestleMania coming to Minnesota?
* Impact viewership up
* Profile on WWE Co-President Michelle Wilson
SUPER-SERVE EDITION (sign up for $5/month at patreon.com/wrestlenomics) -- Will be recorded and released Sunday, April 1:
* CTE lawsuit dismissed
* WrestleMania WWE Network numbers
* UFC Fight Pass subscriber count
* PWG moves venues
* Andre the Giant documentary
* NJPW Strong Style Evolved
* WrestleMania III Silverdome attendance
* AroLucha update
Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics to become a Patreon supporter for this week’s exclusive bonus audio for just $5/month!
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at WrestlingINC.com.
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands