This week's show opens up with Chris talking about the life and sudden passing of his brother-in-law, Justin.
Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* Brock Lesnar doesn't show at WWE RAW
* Fox Sports executives front row at RAW
* WWE Co-President George Barrios talks TV rights and WWE Network at Morgan Stanley conference
* New details on NJPWWorld subscriber counts
* PWG moving venues after overselling tickets
Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics to become a Patreon supporter for this week’s exclusive bonus audio on:
* Mania weekend ticket sales update: Progress, Spring Break, Evolve, Impact, Wrestlecon, Bloodsport, RevPro, The Crash, House of Hardcore, etc.
* CTE lawsuit update
* WWE PPV in Australia later this year
* RAW and SmackDown airing live in Hindi language
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at fightful.com.
Email questions and comments to email@example.com
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands