Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) and Brandon Howard (@brandonthurston) discuss the week’s topics in wrestling business news:
* 00:02:44 WWE CFO George Barrios gives misinformation on talent contracts at Needham Conference
* 00:35:27 Mixed Match Challenge on Facebook
* 00:48:50 WWE 2017 attendance analysis
* 01:03:28 Lavie Margolin joins us to talk about his new book, "TrumpMania", on Donald Trump's relationship with the McMahon family
Go to patreon.com/wrestlenomics to become a Patreon supporter for this week's exclusive bonus audio on:
* Ring of Honor business talk with Lavie Margolin
* WWE Google Shopping search data
* Analysis on the most viewed videos on WWE's YouTube channel in 2017
This week's episode is brought to you by Keeps: the easy way to keep the hair you have, using only FDA approved products! Go to keeps.com/we to get your free month!
Check out Mookie’s work at wrestlenomics.com and indeedwrestling.com. Read Brandon’s latest at fightful.com.
Email questions and comments to email@example.com
Dedicated Wrestlenomics Radio RSS feed: https://audioboom.com/channels/4561995.rss
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/wrestlenomics-radio/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands