Federal Bar Associate president-elect Maria Vathis talks with Kathryn Rubino about her goals and special projects while acting as President of FBA. Maria also shares strategies for younger associates to create balance between work and life.
- How the Federal Bar Association is different than other associations.
- Why Maria was interested with FBA.
- Her goals as President of FBA.
- Strategies for younger associates to create balance for work and life.
- Why she decided to go to law school.
- FBA’s outreach project.
- Maria’s focus on increasing diversity within FBA.
- Challenges Maria has faced as a young female attorney.
- Why young associates should consider finding a mentor and sponsor.
Subscribe, Share and Review
To get the next episode subscribe with your favorite podcast player.
Leave a review on Apple Podcasts